The IC Biomedical CS100 controller with remote connection capability
is available on the LS4800 and LS6000
LABORATORY SYSTEM CRYOGENIC REFRIGERATORS FOR VIAL STORAGE
For Liquid- or Vapor-stage Vial Storage in Convenient Box-type Racks.
For LN2 liquid or vapor vial storage in convenient box-type racks, look no further than the IC Biomedical LS Series. With five sizes to match your operation’s requirements, the LS Series offers a convenient storage system featuring rack index location ring and internal location fixture, plus computer- compatible box storage for simple inventory management. In vapor phase storage, temperature at the top of racks is -190°C. For added security, the LS 4800 and 6000 can be accessorized with a low-level alarm and CS100 controller for remote connection capability. A rugged design and maximum holding times make the LS Series a winner for your vial storage management program.
- Convenient Storage Systems – rack index location ring and internal location fixture, compatible box storage for simple inventory management
- In vapor-phase storage, temperature at the top of racks is -190°C
- High strength aluminum body and magneformed necktube design
- Superior vacuum performance with super insulation provides maximum holding times
- Accessory low-level alarm is available on the LS 6000
- CS100 controller with remote connection capability
is available on LS4800 and LS6000
- Lockable lids
Available on all LS Series models, this optional accessory provides a visual and audible alarm when the liquid nitrogen level drops below a preset level – usually 25 percent of the container’s capacity. CLICK HERE for more information.