Biological Specimen Transport in a Rugged, Lightweight Container
These shipping units are designed to safely transport biological specimens in a cold vapor environment. Rugged aluminum construction makes these containers lightweight for portability and lower transport cost, but tough enough to provide years of trouble-free service under normal usage. Applications include veterinary, agricultural, sperm banks, blood banks and research laboratories
- Capacity from 55 straw capacity up to 2730 straw
- Models 2VS, 4VS and 7VS come equipped with a foam insulated slant-top carton to ensure protection during transport.
- Slant-top carton prevents the container from being shipped upside down.
- Lightweight, rugged aluminum construction
- Convenient specimen loading/unloading
- Locking tabs for shipping
- Greater neck tube strength
- Two-year warranty
All vapor shipper models and sizes in our specifications are available for shipment from our Indianapolis, Indiana manufacturing facility. Our strict quality control governs every step of our manufacturing process to ensure years of trouble-free performance, fully backed by our 2-year warranty. Every unit comes standard as shown and is thoroughly tested and quality documented before leaving our facility.