Standard & Customized Containers For Secure Air Transportation
The IC line of liquid helium transport/storage containers are designed for transporting, storing and dispensing liquid helium with assured safety. Containers are available in sizes from 30 liters to 500 liters.
The standard containers may also be ordered with modifications such as larger neck openings, dual-fill ports and absolute pressure relief valves for air transport.
IC containers offer a superior thermoshielding insulation system for minimum liquid helium loss rates. The result is a quicker and more efficient cool down.
- Non-magnetic construction
- 30, 60 and 100 liter containers come with a demountable roller base for easier truck transport
- Easily removable manifold
- Suitable for air transport
- Two-year vacuum warranty
- Locking casters
- Larger diameter neck openings
- Top housing can be modified for use with liquefier
- Absolute pressure relief valves for air transport
- Battery operated superconducting liquid level indicator
- Vacuum jacketed transfer lines in a variety of sizes
- Dewar stingers in a variety of sizes 3/8” to 5/8” diameter dip tubes
All models and sizes shown are manufactured at our Indianapolis, Indiana manufacturing facility and come with a 2-year warranty.