IC Biomedical's EVOLUTION high-capacity freezers deliver new features that keep pace with today's evolving biorepository requirements.
External Data Management
- Each control unit can operate as a web server allowing for external access to all operational functions remotely, as required by the administrator
- Onboard IoT functionality connects to available cloud or intranet server for full data collection and storage with external access and monitoring
- External messaging via SMS, text or email is available
- API allows for integration with external proprietary BMS systems without hardwire requirement
- Wired Modbus interface is available
Evolution’s fully redundant level management, combined with new leak-free plumbing for nitrogen supply and level measurement, creates a uniquely robust operational platform at the lowest storage temperature in the industry.
- Space-efficient with enhanced user ergonomics, racks are easier to place, find and remove • Improved level and temperature management with completely redesigned liquid delivery
- Fail-safe level measurement with dual, fully redundant, control channels
- Interior LED lighting and automatic defogging fan maximize sample visibility when working with the freezer
- Fully certified and compliant to MDR (EU 2017/745)
Automatic defogging fan and interior LED light maximize sample visibility
New leak-free plumbing
Control Features Control systems are a fundamental building block of freezer functionality and the facilitation of compliance. The control unit has been designed to provide a simple, intuitive interface with an extremely robust, redundant control platform featuring state-of-the-art connectivity and simple user interaction.
- Dual, redundant level sensing guards against level control issues
- Large, touchscreen user panel
- Industry-proven PLC controller providing robust control platform
- Web server and API supports BMS and Network connection
- User management and audit-trail functions
Temperature & Level Control
Industry-leading temperature management, interior lighting and automatic fog removal facilitate precise, reliable user interaction and ultimate sample protection
- Discrete RTD Level Control
- Differential Pressure Level Control
- Temperature Measurement – RTD
- Cloud or Network Data Platform (field upgrade)
- Audit Trail / User Activity (Optional)
- Aggregated and displayed data management for freezer performance and operation
- User data and activity recording
- Composite audit trail Integration into available or authored inventory management systems
- Logistics management, remote operation, connection to 3rd-party logistics operations
- Notification of adverse events, alarm states, etc.
- Online access to status with app-based UI